vic deer plan- video link

General hunting related discussion.
Regulations. Policy. News
HDS
Liked posts: 179

Post by HDS »

big organisations an govt dept give their view on this an the extent of their control measures
Warm Barrels.

biglaz
Liked posts: 20

Post by biglaz »

Saw a bit of it on youtube couldn't really hear it all that well. (going deef, too much shooting) What's the bottom line?, Do we need to bend over and grab our ankles and wait for the next lot of reaming? or have the government departments admitted the culling is way too expensive and they are going to leave it to the hunting fraternity. Yeah I'm a glass half full kind of bloke. cheers
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity"

HDS

Post by HDS »

biglaz wrote: June 20th, 2022, 2:55 pm Saw a bit of it on youtube couldn't really hear it all that well. (going deef, too much shooting) What's the bottom line?, Do we need to bend over and grab our ankles and wait for the next lot of reaming? or have the government departments admitted the culling is way too expensive and they are going to leave it to the hunting fraternity. Yeah I'm a glass half full kind of bloke. cheers
Dewlp have 64mill to play with....
No, it's not ending anytime soon
Warm Barrels.

TempesT
Liked posts: 36

Post by TempesT »

HDS wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 11:07 am
biglaz wrote: June 20th, 2022, 2:55 pm Saw a bit of it on youtube couldn't really hear it all that well. (going deef, too much shooting) What's the bottom line?, Do we need to bend over and grab our ankles and wait for the next lot of reaming? or have the government departments admitted the culling is way too expensive and they are going to leave it to the hunting fraternity. Yeah I'm a glass half full kind of bloke. cheers
Have! I thought they said had?

HDS

Post by HDS »

TempesT wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 3:13 pm
HDS wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 11:07 am
Have! I thought they said had?
64 million Allocated, divvied out at 4 million per year in regards to "feral deer control plan" - weather that is th Peri urban plan or the East hume plan.....
4 million each year as of 2020 say.

2020- 4 million? alot more spent due to fire recovery grants and just influx of money donated and printed for the govt.
021- + 4 million...... this could be now post fire recovery action/funding.
022 +4 million..... thats now. moving from post fire recovery to "keeping the pests at bay"
023..... u bet

my math, 64 mill, covers.... Ten years.
Warm Barrels.